|Contact||Courses||Professional||Study Aids||Glossaries||Key Links||Purpose|
NEASC INSTITUTIONAL SELF-STUDY
B = Agree
C = Neither agree nor disagree
D = Disagree
E = Strongly Disagree
1. CCRI provides an adequate level of physical safety in its buildings and grounds.
2. CCRI provides a healthy level of environmental safety (air quality, for example) inside college facilities.
3. CCRI provides a secure area for personal possessions.
4. The CCRI Code of Ethics is readily available.
5. I have read the CCRI Code of Ethics.
6. The CCRI Code of Ethics sets clear standards for integrity throughout the college.
7. The CCRI No Harassment policy effectively deters harassment of any kind (sexual, racial, religious, etc.) throughout the college.
8. CCRI does not have any unethical policies, engage in any unethical practices, nor engage in any particular unethical actions.
9. CCRI personnel respect and support people of diverse cultural backgrounds (such as race, religion, financial status, etc.).
10. CCRI personnel respects and supports people with different physical abilities.
11. CCRI publicizes policies that promote institutional integrity.
12. CCRI practices policies fairly toward all college stakeholders (administrators, faculty, students, staff, alumni, etc.).
13. There is a high level of academic integrity at CCRI.
14. Procedures exist to address and resolve college-based concerns.
15. CCRI’s college catalog is readily available.
16. CCRI’s college catalog provides enough information to make decisions about my education.
17. CCRI’s policies and procedures are applied equally to all students.
18. CCRI’s publications (college catalog, course bulletins, etc.) have misled me regarding courses and programs.
19. Prerequisite and/or basic courses have adequately prepared me for more advanced coursework.
20. Faculty and counselors consistently treat students in a non-sexist manner.
21. Faculty has explained the principle of academic honesty to me.
22. CCRI’s Student Handbook is readily available.
23. CCRI’s Student Handbook sets clear standards of academic integrity.
24. Students are free to express their views and question other perspectives in the classroom.
25. Students are free to express their concerns to administrators.
26. I know the appropriate steps to take to resolve an academic or personal problem at CCRI.
27. Academic advisors and counselors provide accurate information about degree requirements.
28. CCRI’s payment policies and procedures are accessible and clear.
29. Personnel in the Registrar’s office are professional and helpful.
30. The registration process at CCRI is fair and efficient.
31. CCRI has policies and procedures to deal with unprofessional or inappropriate behavior of faculty.
32. The grading system at CCRI is fair.
33. Student orientation is adequate.
34. CCRI admission and transfer counselors are available and knowledgeable regarding transfer information.
35. Student confidentiality is respected at CCRI.
C. PERSONAL INFORMATION
36. What is your age?
A= 17-19 B= 20-25 C= 26-35 D= 36-50 E= over 50
37. What is your gender?
A= female B= male
38. What is your race?
A= African-American B= Caucasian C= Hispanic D= Asian E= other
39. What is your academic status?
A= freshman full time B= freshman part time C= sophomore full time D= sophomore part time E= other
40. What is your current grade point average (GPA)?
A= don’t know B= below 2.0 C= between 2.0 and 3.0 D= between 3.0 and 4.0
41. Which CCRI campus do you primarily attend?
A= Knight B= Flanagan C= Liston D= other
Please add comments below on 1) any statement above or 2) any college issue related to integrity. When commenting on one of the statements above, please identify the number of the statement. Thank you for your cooperation and valuable input.