NEASC INSTITUTIONAL SELF-STUDY
STANDARD ELEVEN: INTEGRITY
FEBRUARY 12, 2003
Minutes Recorders: Laurie Sherman and Ann O’Leary
Time: 12:00 pm
Conference Room, Liston Campus
Committee Members Present:
Paul Leclerc, Chair
1. Paul Leclerc distributed the minutes from the last meeting.
2. Paul Leclerc distributed the Scantron form and explained that the
analysis will display the number of each type of response for each question
on the questionnaire.
3. The following revisions were made to both questionnaires:
Instruction sections were changed to reflect the new numbering for
“its” was eliminated from #1.
“my” was eliminated from #3.
“Respects” and “supports” was changed to “respect” and “support” on #9
semicolons will be removed from Section C.
4. The following
revision was made to the Student Questionnaire:
“Admission” and “Transfer” will be lowercase in #34.
5. The following
revisions were made to the Administration, Faculty, and Staff
- The “d” from “engaged” was eliminated in #8.
“College’s” will be lowercase in #25.
- The word
“The” was eliminated and “process” was changed to “processes” in #28.
wording in #29 now reads “The department of Information Technology
publicizes and follows pertinent copyright and confidentiality policies”
as reflected in the February 5 meeting minutes.
6. Discussed and
confirmed number of Student Questionnaires to be distributed as
7. Discussed and calculated number of Administration,
Faculty, and Staff Questionnaires to be distributed by department to
faculty members. Paul Leclerc will have 1500 questionnaires copied.
8. Paul Leclerc will ask John Ribezzo and Susie Swenson to distribute the
questionnaires to the department chairs at the Knight Campus.
9. Paul Leclerc will ask Denise Lazo to distribute questionnaires to the
department chairs at the Flanagan Campus (along with himself) and to the
chair of the Nursing department.
10. A meeting was scheduled for Friday, February 14, at 3 pm, Rm. 2240,
Knight campus, to assemble packets for each department chair. Packets will
include questionnaires, cover letters (noting the return date of March 3,
2003), Scantron forms, and pencils.