|Contact||Courses||Professional||Study Aids||Glossaries||Key Links||Purpose|
Mr. Spock of Star Trek
SCHOOL (if other than CCRI) __________________________________________________
E-MAIL (optional) ____________________________________________________________
1. Based on your background experience and education, briefly define the term logic?
2. Briefly state your interest in taking a Logic course? Personal interest, academic requirement, convenient time period, someone’s recommendation, relation to your major, combination of the above, etc.?
3. a) Have you taken any prior philosophy courses? If yes, please state the title(s) and briefly describe the basic content covered.
b) If you have any informal experience of philosophy—independent reading, CCRI Philosophy Club participation, etc.—please describe it below as well.
4. a) What are your general expectations of this course? b) What are your specific expectations of the instructor, your peers, and yourself?
5. Optional — State anything you want about yourself or your philosophy of life.