|Contact||Courses||Professional||Study Aids||Glossaries||Key Links||Purpose|
HONORS COURSE IN SELECTED TOPICS IN PHILOSOPHY
SCHOOL (if other than CCRI) ________________________________________________________
TEL. / E-MAIL (optional) _____________________________________________________________
1. Have you taken any academic courses in philosophy? If so, state the title(s) and briefly identify basic content covered.
2. Indicate your informal experience (personal reading or research, philosophy club participation, engagement in philosophical debate, etc.) of Western or Asian philosophy.
3. What are your general expectations in this course? What are your expectations of the instructor, your peers, and yourself?
4. Summarize as precisely as possible your specific research interest(s) in a particular philosopher, philosophical problem area, historical period, etc.
5. Concisely state your philosophical goals in this course
6. List available days and time blocks in your schedule that could accommodate the seminar sessions.
7. Do you have Internet access? Sufficient computer literacy to utilize Internet resources in your research?