40. Everyone receives grace (credit) on this question. But
Iím genuinely interested in your answer, so please write it below.
1. Oh yea, want to talk about this outside?
2. Everybody knows it, whatís your problem?
3. X (an alleged authority or reputed expert) says itís true, so
4. If you disagree with me youíre an X (racist, sexist,
misogynist, homophobe, terrorist, liberal, fascist)
5. I donít care about the evidence, Iím still right
6. Dogmatic drivel and defensiveness
7. Pompous pretension and arrogance run amok
8. NaÔve and entrenched prejudice
9. Machismo pride and competitiveness
10. Ad hominem attack
11. Emotionalism devoid of evidence
12. Propagandistic power trip
13. Ignorant and insulting
14. Simplistic and irrelevant nonsense
15. Politically correct parroting
16. Red herring ó diversion and distraction
17. Thatís my story and Iím sticking to it
18. Generalized mob appeal
19. Hiding behind slippery weasel words
20. Well, thatís just your opinion and I have mine
21. Youíre an unpatriotic American if you think that!
22. All of the above
23. Other (briefly state):